See Tom. That is why I don't promote the pre pay on games. if they
have to wait until game is done. You get no gripe or the telling you
what to do stuff. Once the game is done. The only gripe you get is
found bugs, not it needs this or change that. you also get to make
the game your way. Just like the big game companies do. There
customers don't even know what is coming out until its out and then
its like or not like, but someone will always play it.

At 07:37 PM 3/21/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Yohandy,
>There is a saying that fits, "live and learn." I have done both of
>those, and taking over someone elses projects is not something I'll ever
>do again.
>
>Yohandy wrote:
> > Thomas,
> > There's a valuable lesson to learn from this. Never again take a
> developers
> > abandoned project, especially if customers paid for it. The fact
> that people
> > don't appreciate what you're doing sickens me. Next time say well guys,
> > sorry you lost 30 bucks, but I'm not taking over the project.
> Sorry if this
> > sounds harsh but it's the honest truth. Those who ordered Montezuma's
> > revenge already lost your cash years ago, and I'm sure James
> enjoyed quite a
> > few beers with it. get over it people.
> >

>---

Tim