Hi.

I'm working on creating a patch for judgment day to address a few long standing
issues.  Is there any suggestions or ideas anyone has?  Try and avoid new
feature requests like more levels or new kinds of weapons.  I want to tweak the
game and squish any bugs or fix things that don't work right.  If there's small
improvements I can make like navigation keys, and other misc features, let me
know.  this is the kind of stuff I want to work on.
Sapi speech was one of my ideas.  are people opposed to this?  it would make my
life easier inthe long run.

Liam