Hello Liam.

I'm not sure how easy this would be to do, but I'd deffinately appreciate a
way to hear those litle bits of audio when you recieve each trophy again, I
remember some of them being quite funny, but it's a long time sinse I got
some trophies and would certainly like to hear them again, ----- perhaps by
pressing enter on each trophy you've got while viewing it in the trophy
cabinet?

I also would quite like more music in the game if possible, the tune that's
in there is great already, but something else, ----- particularly after the
intermission sequences at level five and I believe level seven would do a
lot imho for the audio ambience of the game. appologies if either of these
is incredibly impossible to do, the game's certainly incredibly good
already.

as reguards speach, I really love the voice acting both in superliam and jd,
the cutscenes and messages really add a lot to the game's atmosphere, ----
and you play a very convincing villain ;D. While I can certainly see how
having sapi speak your score, ---- and maybe menue items as well would make
things like scoreboards and player names a great deal easier to manage, I
really hope you'll keep in as much voice acting as you can, ----- and that
goes for any future games your working on as well.

beware the Grue!