Hi Dark,
Yeah, these are exactly the kinds of questions I have as well. It is not
so much the money that bothers me but if he will be able to stick with
it, and bring something to the community of high quality and something i
would personally enjoy.
Claudio is pretty mum about his projects and ideas which is fair, but I
can't see investing unless I know more about his games and ideas, and if
he will be able to finish what he starts.