Hi,
I have to agree with Dark. His website, not to be mean to Claudio, is
good, but was using a CMS, where no coding is necessary. (Not that
this means much, CMS's are awesome). And that there is no evidence of
at least a storyline. I have a person in mind, who expected people to
donate, showing no coding capability, not even attempts, but just
trying to steal code, and re-name it for this person. Just a warning
Claudio, this person got flamed on blogs, email, etc, on his bad
decisions, by taking coding, not even using money wisely, etc. Not
that you are like this Claudio, but I'm sure a simple "storyboard" of
a game will convince more people otherwise. Good Luck all the way
though!
-Ryan