Hello Marco!
quote

This language is to hard, this language I don't want, I do not want to
learn much but please give me your money ...
end quote

This is definitely not what i want!
I say "yes, that is to hard, this is to hard..." yes!
But I have now fund a programming language that is good for me and where i
learn now.
and for the donate,

 I don't say "gife me your mony!"
If there are people who want help me and donate to me i'm happy but if not I
akzept that.
If my mail has lookslike that, i'm sorry.
If anyone here is willing to spend, they can but they don't musst!!!

Regards, Claudio.