From: "Liam Erven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ZMud

I'm writing one and really haven't finished it yet.  financing is my main
problem.  it will cost me 40 bucks to register the sdk to actually make
public plugins.
I'm not in any big hurry to pay that unless I know I'm getting something
back from it.  I hate to sound selfish, but there aren't that many people
who use z mud, so it's kind of a nich market in a nich market.