From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] super deekout

Hi all
Now that I know for certain  that super deekout is unbeatable I want to give
my 2 cents view. Please be aware that I'm only giving input to damion in
case he plans to work on super deekout, I'm not complaining at all. I'm very
greatful that dan has made super deekout available for free before he is
closing down his site. I feel super deekout should be beatable. Its ok to
keep the number of levels unlimited but at least enable us to destroy one on
one bot  completely.
One on one bot is a robot not a ghost. Its impossible for any robot to
generate each time he is destroyed. A robot is only a piece of machinery
that acts like a human. There is no ghost inside a robot that let him
generate, or at least not what I'm aware of.
If you  feel one on one should not be able to be destroyed, that it should
generate each time you kill him, then alter the manual accordingly.
Such as: one on one bot has a ghost who enables him to generate, who
prevents him from being destroyed. Firstly, I can't understand why the
gaming community needs games that can't be beaten. For me I have the biggest
satisfaction if I can beat a game. And secondly if one on one is only a
robot it should be destroyable after killing it several times.
And let me tell you all, if it can be done, it will not make the game too
easy as using oil slicks is not that easy.
So keep the levels unlimited but just please enable us to destroy one on one
bot.
It doesn't make sense to me why one on one bot can't be destroyed. Once
again, it's a robot not a ghost.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]