Games We'd like to play
Phil worried about the current lawsuit, thinks about changing a few words in
his game...

Sarah and the Building of Un-Scientific Things.
by
Phil Vlasak

There is an intruder in the most famous Un-Scientific  Building in the land.
Late in the evening of July seven, a young female was spotted entering the
Building of Un-Scientific Things.

"She looked to be about eighteen." said a staff member of the Humor Shop.
"She shopped in our store and purchased  one of our most popular items, a
Hat that turns you into a monster.
Then she had a long discussion with one of the owners, and I overheard the
two of them talking about a map. The next thing I knew she was gone"

Since it is mid summer, there aren't any young people in the building, but I
think she heard so much about the Strange Building, she probably wanted to
explore it.
The Night Watchman of the Building, says he may have heard an intruder in
the corridors,
and tells his dog to be on the lookout.

The Night Watchman says he is biding his time until the Owner of the
building is finished what he is doing.  If I find her in the Building, once
I get my hands on her, I will tie her up by her arms in my office.

Instead of reading about the intruder in a story, why don't we actually
follow her around the Building?

This is what you can do in the new game from, PCS,
Sarah and the Building of Un-Scientific Things.

In the game you are Sarah, an American teenager, visiting the building for
the first time.

She discovers that a mischievous floating creature picked the pockets of the
young people leaving for the summer holidays and sprinkled money and Strange
items throughout the Building.

Somewhere in the Building, she will be able to find and use Unusual feathers
that increase her un-scientific powers, a talking connection to a helpful
creature, a horn that improves her hearing, flying chairs, a
Time machine   , and a very expensive disguise.

With all that and more, Sarah won't have to go through the halls of the
Building unprotected.

The Building of Un-Scientific Things game transports Sarah and you into a
world of non-science filled with secret doors and hidden rooms. she explores
the Building searching for strange items, fighting creepy  creatures knowing
at any minute, disaster may strike.

So, take a trip with Sarah to the Building of Un-Scientific Things and pay
a visit to the dead person's party in the cellar, pop into
the kitchen for a chat with the sometimes helpful slave;
slide down a rope for a spot of spelunking in the Cave of the Unknown
monster,
try to hide from the cranky Night Watchman,
pick up plenty of coins to buy candy at the candy store, ,
spend some time in the library learning new un-scientific wonders,
and finally, hold on tight as you fly on a chair trying to catch the silver
bird.

We make games that empty out your wallet.