Wo, rampage? What is that about. Do you destroy buildings? on the nintendo
64 version, you do. You can pick between a gorilla (my favorite! george the
mighty gorilla), a lizard named lizzy (how helarious), and ralph the
werewolf, I think?

Anyway, what are the plots of these other games you mentioned were playable,
I'm thinking of picking up a lynx if I can. I love old systems, as you no
doubt know by now.

I'm also looking into grabbing a sega saturn, and getting king of fighters
and virtua fighter, and maybe a dreamcast and mortal kombat and virtua
fighter, too. Eternal champions for the sega cd wasn't bad iether, niether
was mortal kombat; although load times were totally horrible!

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]