Bro, are you kidding? Most people on audiogames dot net who know me, know that
I lothe (or
have lothed) muds. As of, let me see. Half hour ago.. That's changed. Wish I
could've played more of this but I gotta go in for jerby testing tomorrow so
can't. Oh well, still fun
as heck! As someone who knows not about development, I will not be using the
scripting, and I think
I'll be ok with the freebee version of this piece of wonder.