Hi Liam.

Features liked:
- Unlockables
- All sounds in the game
- the videos are funny as heck! I get a kick out of 'em!
- The score posting
- The fact that once you beat it, for example you beat it once, there's still
more to come, wherez in
other games, beat it and you're done.
- Very accessible, and I like the bg music and voice-overs.
- I like the fact that the trophy announcements in the cabbinet start from the
left end of the stereo
field and goes right. Very neat.

Features I do not like much:
- The loudness of the sounds. Awesome sounds, but to hear the ships I have to
jack up my volume,
thereby making the machine gun and also the little bing bang! sound it makes
when you shoot a ship
down. So basically what I'm saying is, the ship sounds for the
rockets/copters/planes/disablers is too quiet.
- The fact that it beeps when you have no trophies or bonus games and you try
to select that
item. Same goes for the score menu, I think you should have it say "you have
not earned any yet"
or something.

My thoughts on the demo:
Very cool, although it doesn't give a span for the unlockable content in the
game. Maybe
limit the demo to a few levels as is, and then you can earn trophies that way,
and once
unlocked those trophies go away (the ones collected in demo), because all you
did was play
half a game anyway.

Features I think should be added:
- When in the trophy cabbinet and press enter it'd be neat if it could play the
sound bite that
pertains how you got it in the game. For example, when you get metal mereen it
says you're
one tough dude or whatever it says, I don't remember now, pressing enter in the
cabbinet
on a trophy should play the sound bite back.
- You should change the 12/13 trophy to 12/12 since the game came out that day.
Or,
keep the 12/13 and make a 12/12 one. That would be cool.
A feature that could be added down the road could be money or somethingbased on
how well your
game went, can be saved to purchase better weapons or something.

Just my thoughts, sorry for the post the size of Canada.