Hi Liam, here are a couple of trophy suggestions.

Ather's headache: defeat the supreme commander without being hit once.

Sattelite dish: Destroy the sattelite with a %100 accuracy rating.

failed at final hurdle: Be killed by Supreme commander Ather.

Early bird: play the game at 5.00 am.

Lonely hearts: play the game on feb 14th.

gunless: use only rockits and nukes hitting each targit, then being
destroyed when they run out.

Ammo waster: complete the game with below %25 accuracy.

As for minigames, I do really enjoy the fight against the supreme
commander, ---- how about an extended endurence against either the
hovercraft or satellite or both?

For theme's sake, you could have this set up as a training exercise in
preparation for your next attack.

also, I really think X1 should make an appearence, ---- just because he's
cool, especially if he shared the stage with Ather, ---- an arguement
betwene those two would be quite amusing to here, ---- hay, maybe you could
make a gofers style minigame, ie, hitting targits as fast as possible when
they pop up, , but have X1 and Ather as the gofers, with them increasing in
speed?

I'll deffinately look forward to the new version.

Beware the Grue!