Hi all
I'm slightly disappointed in troopanum2. I've recently purchased it. baby
black hole is far more difficult than what I expected.
The ships lands too quickly.  I never succeed in destroying a liquidator if
other ships are also landing.
I am aware that I must turn on the center location with l, but the problem
is: the moment a ship is ready to be destroyed if its in the center, the
other ships such as enforcers are already so close to landing that its
impossible to catch up with them.
And the land your ship bonus round is just impossible, I just can't get it
right.
I've written to bsc games support to make the landing round a bit easier.
I've done what jammin jerry suggest, while continuously tapping up arrow,
only tap the left  or right arrow once or twice if I hear it drifts off to
the left or right, but it doesn't work.
I never understand why I crash, is it because I didn't tap the up arrow fast
enough? Well, I definitely tapped it at a fast rate.
Or is it because the ship  wasn't in the dead center.
What are other people's impressions of troopanum.
I say baby black hole should be far easier.
It should be too easy, causing the player to choose another mission for more
challenge.
There is 6 missions in total, it won't hurt if one of the missions can be
made too easy.
But I enjoy the special items in the game.