Hi Nicol.

What you need to do with the liquidators, ----- and on the harder levels, is
be more strategical. If you know you've got a liquidator coming, knock off
the ships closest to the bottom, ---- even if this means leaving some
(perhaps on the edges). Once you've got rid of the liquidator, head to the
edges and dispose of the other ships pronto, then get back to blasting.

In general, even though troopanum 2 is an action game, it stil requires
stratogy. for instance, sinse the lifters don't actually kill you if they
reach their hight, if there's one side of the board with only lifters, they
are a lower priority than the rest.

Also, If your on one side, and take too much timewith getting to a
hovercraft on the other, and it's about to disappear, don't bother chasing
it down sinse it'll just vanish on you, simply stay where you are sinse odds
are it'll appear on your side anyway.

It's this sort of thinking you need to succeed, even in baby blackhole.

Once your reactions and stratogies are up to scratch, you'll win, but I'm
afraid the main thing you need to do is practice.

I myself think baby blackhole is just about the right difficulty, -----
excepting Lord vector who's just one gigantic pain, ---- perhaps vector
should've been missing from Baby black hole (and maybe some other mission
types as well), which would A, make the difficulty more fair, and B, give
insentive to play the other missions, in fact while I like the mission
structure of troop 2 I do think more could've been done with it for game
variety, ----- for instance having an endless mode which gets to the max
difficulty and then just throws levels at you, a time trial mode where you
clear the enemies as quickly as possible, ---- a single enemy mode where you
have levels comprised of only one sort of enemy ship etc, ----- maybe an
endurence match eagainst vector just for those who like it tough.

Unfortunately though, sinse I believe Bsc has stopped developement, we won't
be seeing a troop 3 I think with these sorts of options in anyway, -----
though even with these sorts of things, i'd stil say that another space
invaders audio game would be a bad idea.

Beware the Grue!