Hmm Yeah.
I feel sorry for those that are forced into it though tom.
now xp is or rather by end of this month will not be sold even on laptops we
will be forced to upgrade the os, Unless we get it of ebay, and evn then when
that dries up.
Laptops will not have all the stuff.
Which is why I pushed to upgrade before the end of the month and got it.