Hey congrats Tyler!  Hope you are having as much fun with it as I have
so far with mine.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] psp

Hi all

I got my psp today. I've done a bit of browsing and, I couldn't believe
it, however there are user manuals down at http://www.playstationc.om

Under the psp section. They're not in pdf and are, in fact online. Not
to mention, the menu items go in order, so you can memorize it pretty
easily. I also got burnout legends and tekken dark reserection, so there
will be more info to come as time goes on. I'm just fooling around with
the settings as we speak. I really like the sound qualtiy from these
speakers- nothing wrong with it.

laters, just thought I'd let you all know

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]