Hi there:

Does anyone play Achaea?  My best friend is an achaea addict, and I'm
wondering who else plays there as I'm looking for people to hang out with.
Well, I'm looking to create a character on there but I hate not knowing
anyone going in.  and it might be fun to work out an rp history before I log
on so that I have in-character ties to someone.

Not to mention that I'm curious as to how you deal with the prompts and the
like.

You can either write me off list or reply here, maybe we can get together in
game.

anyhow, take care.

Warmly,
Jaliya