jaliya skye wrote:
> Hi there:
>
> Does anyone play Achaea?  My best friend is an achaea addict, and I'm
> wondering who else plays there as I'm looking for people to hang out with.
> Well, I'm looking to create a character on there but I hate not knowing
> anyone going in.  and it might be fun to work out an rp history before I log
> on so that I have in-character ties to someone.
>
> Not to mention that I'm curious as to how you deal with the prompts and the
> like.
>
> You can either write me off list or reply here, maybe we can get together in
> game.
>
> anyhow, take care.
>
> Warmly,
> Jaliya

Hello Jaliya,
I am currently a monk of the House Ashura in the city of Ashtan.  I am
level 25 and my characters name is Ilanthas.  This mud does rely alot on
triggers and the like.  There is a very good player base and they have
two dedicated newbie guides who are very helpful.  They have lots of
good quests and areas that are designed for those under the level of 21.
  There is also a clan for those of us who are blind.  it is called Clan
TBRP.  As far as the prompts go you can have it on or off.  If you have
it on you can decide what you want displayed.  My email is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  There are other blind players on there beside me but I
am not sure who all they are because I am still a relative newbie.  Any
questions dont hesitate to ask.  I will try and answer them as best I can.
Sincerely,
Greg