Hi everyone. I would like to extend a huge apology for being absent for
so long. Work has kept me very busy these last 3 months and I've not had
much time to read all list mail. My huge thanks goes out to Tom Ward for
handling the list the way he has.

If my busy schedule keeps up, I will have to step down from co-moderator
status because it's not fair to me and it's mostly not fair to Tom and
Kevin.

If I do step down, I will be happy to continue hosting the audyssey
domain so there is no worries on that front.

Take care.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net