Hi, Thomas I really do agree with you on this.  If I don't have
the money to buy a game then I won't play it or buy it.  But of
course immature kids just try to download it for free and play it
for free.  Don't get on my case here because I know their are
kids/teenagers on this list.  People just try to do the easiest
things which in this case is pirated games.  I personally don't
like the idea of this at all.
Jose Lomeli
BrailleNote mPOWER user
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Or email me at this address.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com

employees, and a
>certain percent of proffet.  If you don't have enough money to
buy all
>the materials to create a product you can't make the product, if
you
>have no money for employees you have no one to produce the
products, and
>if you have no proffet you can't purchase food, pay the rent, pay
the
>phone bill, and so on.  Those are facts, and not open to
intelectual
>opinions.

>Parham wrote:
>> Perhaps.  And perhaps not.  Everyone is working on what their
produce, but I
>> think it all goes back to you choosing, in your mind, how much
work and
>> effort deserves being paid for.  People have different opinions
on that.  I do
>> not tend to defend my friend, nore crytisize her, but am just
stating facts.
>> I have never played Judgement Day, so I can't say.  I have
played Super Liam
>> though, the demo, at least, and it wasn't different from the
many
>> sidescrollers up to that point.  Of course the rest are
different, and that's
>> why I choose to take a neutral position in this discussion,
because it's
>> going on a narrow ledge.
>> ---
>> Contact info: