Hi John,
Hehehehe. That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Fortunately for me
I just found out my apartment is being completed this week. Yay!
With some luck and some help to move furnature, do house cleaning, etc I
should be able to be moved back in by Friday all depending on if I can
get help cleaning up the fantastic mess the contractors left behind in
our apartment. When I say fantastic I do mean one huge mess. My
apartment looks like the worlds largest tornado blew through there.
There is white plaster over every single thing in the apartment, saw
dust on our carpet, it smells like fresh paint, and all of our
belongings are piled in massive piles everywhere. Basically, it is one
massive mess to clean up. So condemning the contractors to the sault
mines sounds like fun. Grin.