Hi Shaun,
You are pretty vocal about the fact you are running pirated games here.
I will remind you that software piracy is a crime, and Raul and I both
aren't supporters of software piracy. I know the games aren't the best,
they cost too much in my opinion, but that doesn't give you or anyone
else free license to steel their games.
What would happen if someone from this list were to forward this email
to Bavisoft? Well, legally they could prosicute you, and you could be
looking at some serious fines. That is all assuming Bavisoft would take
an active roll in making you an example of what happens to pirates.
I am sorry, but according to the list guide lines I must now moderate
you. discussing software piracy on list is not something the list
management will put up with.
Thanks.