Hi Trouble,
Well, what I meant to say is that I am confused as to wwhy people
continue to buy Microsoft products. Yeah, I know full well in the mid
90's up until the last few years there wasn't much of a choice. However,
that has changed now, but most people are not willing to switch even
though they know Microsoft's stuff is not very stable, and takes various
service packs and updates before it really becomes reliable.
I guess it really comes down to the common psychilogical problem we all
have is we hate change. We hate to learn something new, and you can't
teach an old dog new tricks kind of thing going on. We are creatures of
habit, and it takes something really major to change those hhabits.