From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 4:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Windows 7 versus Vista

Hi Louis,
Darragh has some very good audio podcasts on installing Linux,
configuring orca, and an an introduction to the Gnome graphical desktop.

His Ubuntu 8.04 step by step installation podcast is the best I have
heard yet. To get his audio tutorials go to
http://www.digitaldarragh.com/linuxat.asp
and download the audio tutorials you think might be interesting. Cheers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi. Any guides out there for a blind person to install and use Linux?
> I'd
> like to get a Linux distribution running on my computer, and Oralux
doesn't
> seem to no longer be supported. HTH/.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]