Hi.

I was wondering if anyone had tried the update 1.0H for smugglers 4 which makes
the sensor screen and crew combat screen accessible. The sensor screen is
great, but I'm having trouble with crew combat, I'm not sure if this is an
access issue, or just a me being thick issue, so if anyone else has tried it,
---- please let me know.

You can get it here: http://www.nielsbauergames.com/updates.html

Oh btw, you'll have to have the full version of the game to play the crew
combat, sinse you need to buy a corvet class ship to engage in crew combat.
Stil, if you've got the demo version, you might find the sensor screen rather
fun.

Beware the Grue!