Che:

Although off topic or off subject is Madden 09 for the WII accessible? I
have a wii and want to play it. How accessible is it?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 6:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Smugglers 4 Is this really playable?

  Hi all,
  I purchased Smugglers 4 this afternoon, as I like to support any
mainstream developer that is willing to include features to make their games
more accessible.
  But so far, this is a joke I must say. Either that, or I am seriously
missing something here.
  I understand this game wasn't designed with the blind in mind, so I
figured I'd have to use the jaws cursor a good bit, I have no problem with
that, but I haven't even done the first part of the tutorial and I am
showing signs of carpel tunnel syndrome  here.
  When the tutorial says the planet you need to go to has been marked for
you for example, I arrow all over the place trying to find said planet to no
avail, so here I am stuck with no planet to go.
  You folks that are playing this game, is this thing actually fairly smooth
to play with a screenreader, or should I just go back to playing Madden 09
on my Wii and forget about it if I am not willing to arrow around dozens of
times to get one thing done? I had thoughts of creating scripts for this if
it turned out to be playable, but right now I don't see that as a
possibility.
  Someone please tell me I am missing something here, because the game
sounds really cool.
  and yes, I have turned on compatibility mode, (thanks ShadowDragon), and I
have looked at the relevant parts of the manual, even though it is in the
dreaded .pdf format.
  Signing out from near Alpha Centauri.
  Che
[EMAIL PROTECTED]