hi shadow dragon.

apparently fleet combat is next on the list, but sinse I haven't got a
battleship yet, I'm not sure how accessible or not it is at the moment.

my only problem with clicking around is that you have to muck about a bit to
see all the trade prices for goods in the system, ---- that's the main
reason I think the tutorial is problematic. i actually did complete it, by
altering the position of the trade window so that hal's vf would read the
information on the planets at the top or bottom of the screen which were
obscured by it, though as i said, i think niels is going to fix this.

the tutorial marker itself didn't show up, but just look for the planet with
the lowest price good of whatever good your told to buy and it'll be that
one.

for the mission in the tutorial, just read the text for the appropriate
location.

Even though the crew hyering is perfectly easy by counting down the columns,
Niels is going to lable that screen as well so as to make things even
easier.

personally as I said, I absolutely love the game.

Beware the grue!

dark.