well thats the way with business.
speaking as an asside I wander how many will be buying games this year.
Sertainly with the us markets and other things as they are I doubt  I will be
buying games for some time, well I may by missipy but that may be it for now.
It means that the family can't really buy stuff from the us either.
or uk.