Hi Phil,
Hahahaha! That was a good one. I definitely wasn't expecting that one.
Seriously though, I am considering purchasing the rights to some hard rock instrumental tracks to use for the menus and perhaps racing so that much really will rock. Grin.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Dear Mr. Ward,
When you say your Raceway game will "probably rock when it is completed"
will this rocking affect my computer's stability?
Will it make me sea sick?
As I drink coffee when playing games I hope this rocking will not spill coffee onto my keyboard as the keys will stick and not work well.
What is the cycles per second of this rocking motion?
Can you have a variable rocking so if the rocking is too much I can turn it down? If the rocking is not user adjustable, should I purchase foam pads to place under the computer to prevent this rocking motion from upsetting my coffee mug? If I play your game on a laptop will this rocking motion cause undue tightness in my lap?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.
anonymous.