Hindsight is always 20/20.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To the developers of Montezuma's Revenge

Actually, to be fair would have been to not accept any more pre-orders after taking the project over. I can understand not refunding this other person's dues (which is dubious to keep customers' money - in my opinion) but I think it would have been better to stop taking pre-orders. It hurts all developers
if customers can't trust them to deliver on a pre-order.

I'm not placing blame on anyone or anything. Just discussing situation from
my angle.