Hello all:
For you folks that run on vista, including myself, here's an article I've found that describes the procceedure:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/06/27/workaround-to-this-system-does-not-support-full-screen-mode-in-windows-vista/
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/06/27/workaround-to-this-system-does-not-support-full-screen-mode-in-windows-vista/
To be safe on my part, I'm staying the "orinal" ms dos version of the eamon adventures until another vista user can successfully get the deluxe series to work. And yes folks, this of course is a "microsoft problem" obviously.