I did try dark, however it just didn't feel right.
Yeah I also go in and out of vf but even when the text is like it is if the
menus are at the top of the screen especially well it really lowers the
purpose, I can't play without being interupted by the switch.
This is not helped that when I first had the system with windows, for about 5
more years I ran on and off with my old dos system, still playing games and
enjoying them.
After it died well.