You are starting to scare me!
But its cool you're talking your way through it like this! Its making this saturday more exciting!

From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:43 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Random items.

Hi Claudio,
Oh, yeah. I have had the new monster spon code in for a couple of hours and already they have given me my share of nasty surprises. In my last game I opened up a stone door to see if there was a potion inside, because my health was running low, and no sooner did I take one step in the room and a skeleton killed me with his sword. I didn't know the bone faced creep was standing right behind the door. I had know way of knowing he randomly got sponned behind the door so his attack came as a really nasty surprise. Grrrrrr. Anyway, I am glad I am working on the random spon code. It is certainly a lot more interesting not knowing if a skeleton is going to slice you, harpy is going to fry you, or a centaur is going to hurl a fireball your way.

Claudio wrote:
Hi Thomas!
That's really cool!
It's nice that every time I start the game I don't know where a monster is!
hahaha
Very cool!
Regards,
claudio.