Hi Ryan,
I have played level 1 about 5 times today with the new random monsters, doing testing, tweeking, etc and to date it has only happened like twice. So odds are most of the time the random spon code puts them in the center of the room, the far side of the room, etc. Unless I specifically tell it were to place them, which defeats the point of randomly sponning, them I have no idea where they will get sponned. Once and a while it is just going to be someones bad luck it placed it directly behind the door. Not only that, but as I said earlier my health was really low at the time. One sword slash was all it took to kill me. If I was nearly up to full health I could have backed off, got out my weapons, and went in shooting.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi Tom,

Will it be like this throughout the whole game? I mean, as far as monsters
possibly being right behind a door? I don't think it's fair if you can't hear
them ahead of you and walk right into there attack. If you can hear them behind
the door, or when you open the door that's a different story.
Just my thoughts.
Ryan