Follow Up for dark!
I'm able to bring up the installer more easily by typping in "command" instead of "cmd," as it seems to work better for it. Let ya know the results, and I'll get the answer to your question as well.

From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:31 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon Deluxe, Successful On Windows Vista!

Hi trenton.

while I have no problems running Eamon Delux on my Xp machine, i do however have one issue you might be able to help me with.

YFor some odd reason, hal cannot interact with the Eamon text when running in full screen mode, so it's necessary to play in a window.

this is absolutely fine, accept that the ends of a couple of lines get cut off the right side of the window.

i've tried all ways I can think of, playing with the font, playing with the window size, playing with the text buffering, but whatever i do, a couple of words are stil missing from the ends of long lines in the eamon text.

Sinse you mention running the game on a window in Vista, i wondered if you'd come up against the same issue, and could perhaps give advice, ---- sinse apart from this everything is fine.

Beware the Grue!