Hi.
I just defeated the beast woman and got loads of stuff.
However Every door out of there I get para mosquitos at me.
The problem being that I can not get access to the objects in that hall without
killing them.
I know one needs a pestaside gun for this and that the final boss requires
killing by these things.
On a serious note, I wander if the next version could have one able to use a
blade on these to, they cover objects and get in the way, and its all well and
good running away but if I want the objects that are in their way then I have
an issue.