Its completely possible to just run past them. I beat chapter 3 the second time without killing a single mosquito. You just have to pay really close attention to exact sounds and sometimes count your steps. And make sure you have the brass armor so they essentially can't hurt you. But yeah, it is one of the reasons if I could get ahold of the dev, I'd suggest allowing multiple sounds to play at once, especially if he expects you to get through situations like that.

From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 8:21 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] night of parasite chapter 3

Hi.
I just defeated the beast woman and got loads of stuff.
However Every door out of there I get para mosquitos at me.
The problem being that I can not get access to the objects in that hall without killing them. I know one needs a pestaside gun for this and that the final boss requires killing by these things. On a serious note, I wander if the next version could have one able to use a blade on these to, they cover objects and get in the way, and its all well and good running away but if I want the objects that are in their way then I have an issue.