Grizzli gulch has 2 levels,cow poke and gun slinger.:)Second is harder,because the gun must control from 5 positions,in the cow poke level only 3 position.Left,middle and right.In Gun slinger it is left,near left,middle,near right and right. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bavisoft again

Hi everyone
For Christmas I've ordered the GG and Chillingham pack from Bavisoft, let's hope it gets here. I just have a few questions: 1. What are you guys thoughts about the difficulty of GG, especially on hard? I know this varies from gamer to gamer, but some people have told me that hard was actually to easy and not hard enough! Any thoughts on this? 2. I once heard that there was a Bavisoft mailing list, where can I see the archives?
I'm really hoping Chillingham and GG will be challenging, as well as fun!
Ari

__________ Informace od NOD32 3650 (20081128) __________

http://www.nod32.cz