Kellie:

Can or would you mind showing me around that mud? I always wanted to try it
but never understood it. Please write me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 3:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Muds

Another mud that I play on is materia magica. materiamagica.com port 23 or
port 4000. either will work. I have been playing 2 years now and enjoy much.

It is a fantasy world. It is hack and slash but there are other parts as
well. You can quest to gain rewards as well as go on what they call runs.
Runs are adventures in the game that often require a group of players to
cooperate together to get done. I enjoy it. The player base is friendly and
the ims are very receptive to making things easy for a screen reader to
read. My husband is a guide on the game and helps many of the vi players who

play.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician/Resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com