To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Muds

I happen to like both those muds; I go by Albrand on Materia Magica and Braedan on AlterAeon. The one thing I have found challenging on Materia Magica's quests is trying to find specific places, especially in New Rigel...there's so many shops etc. it's hard to remember where they all are...I'm thinking what I need to do is just make a list of landmarks in the town and categorize them alphabetically or something. I'm thinking of submitting an idea to the developers of that one to have a feature that would allow a player to say something to Dennar or the watchmen or the like such as, "Directions to Thelma's Bakery", and the NPC might respond with something like, "Thelma's Bakery is located on X road, in the ... quadrant of the city." So it would still be necessary to do some travelling and searching, but you'd know where to start at least. Other than that Materia Magica's a great mud.

Terrence, AKA Albrand/Braedan