sounding a lot like Sryth there Tom, ---- though that's by no means a bad thing.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 2:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

Hi,
Not exactly. I am thinking of something strictly roll playing based where you create a game charactr that is a dwarf, elf, human, gnome, etc and work your way throughout a constantly expanding game world. Now and then I would update the game with new adventures and quests to embark upon which would make this a constantly growing and expanding game. In one adventure you might have to slay a vampire that is attacking the citizens of a town you happened upon in your travels. In another you might have to rescue a princess from a band of goblin raiders. I'm just shooting ideas from the hip here, but I want to create something that is like table top Dungions and Dragons that you can play on your PC, cell phone, Pacmate, etc.

Pranav Lal wrote:
Thomas,

Are you refering to writing a game like the ones found at
http://www.ffproject.com?

Pranav