it does need bit of sighted assisdance but the bowling game is fun and it si possable to play. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:13 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] For all who have or have played the Nintendo Wii...

Hi all,
This is my attempt to start what will hopefully be an informative thread for those who, like me, are considering adding the Nintendo Wii to their collection of Mainstream game consoles. While I do understand that many of the features of the Wii are not likely to be accessible to us, internet, online play, that sort of thing, I am wondering if loading the console and playing the games might not be accessible enough for us. I've heard a few different theories on this. Some say it is and some say not. So I'm curious. There have been a lot of games for the WII, even setting aside the Virtual Console and the fact that Game Cube games are playable on it, that really intrigued me, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth saving money for. I suppose what I really ought to do is go to my local electronics or Best Buy store, someplace like that, and try one of those in-store demos and see for myself. And if I can talk one of my folks or a friend into taking me I may do just that. And then of course there've been the occasional news stories, usually on the Today Show, that seem to suggest that playing the Wii has actually proven benefitial to some people's health due to the fact that it actually gets them up and moving. And I have to say that really sounds like a lot of fun. I'm actually considering playing sports games because of the Wii, where before I could have cared less. So I'm wondering if there are any folks on here who own or have had a chance to play a Wii and what their thoughts are on the matter. As I said I understand that a lot of its features may be inaccessible to many of us but beyond that I'm still curious.