That's the whole point. As long as I can generally play the system with basic sighted help, that's all I care about. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For all who have or have played the Nintendo Wii...

 Hi ya,
I've had a wii for about 18 months now, and overall I'd say it was worth the price. The menus can be a pain until you get used to it, because you have to point at them, but this is helped by the fact the Wiimote vibrates as you go over an item, so once you get the touch down, you can memorize the layout and away ya go. Mostly I've enjoyed the sport games that come with it, though usually I play these with sighted friends, and the Wii Fit which is great for excersize. Not all items with the fit are accessible, but a good bit is, including the yoga excersizes, which are of good benefit. I bought Madden football and Mortal Kombat as well. I've memorized a lot of the playbook layout for madden, but don't think i could navigate the menus of that one without sighted friends, and mortal kombat was just impossible for me to play for the most part, but frankly I didn't give it a lot of time once i realized i couldn't tell which side of my opponent i was on. Anyhow, if yer willing to go through a bit of a learning curve, I think you would enjoy it.
later
che