I've noticed the opposite actually. I've noticed that Kate has more lexical issues, but maybe that's just me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <tw...@usagames.us>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Neospeech Kate?

Hi Ari,
Kate works ok. Although, these days I tend to use the Scansoft Real Speak voices that comes with Jaws 8 and later more. I've noticed Kate and Paul use more system resources than the Scansoft voices do, and Paul in particular has some lexical issues with words it doesn't know.
Cheers.

ari wrote:
Hi all,
I want to use Neospeech Kate for my SAPPI 5 games voice, does she work well? My other problem is that, for some weird reason, I can't find her anywhere at all! I thought I could get it from nextup.com, but for some reason, she's not there anymore! Does anyone else know from where else I can get her?
Thanks
Ari