From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Kolesar Brothers
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game recommendations.

Hi Pranav, from Ron and Boz. I too enjoy Jim's puppy one and wish that there

were more accessable fly sims. But the only other project that I know of at
this time is at
www.bpcprograms.com
Check out the demo of TDV which is short for Three D Velocity. It is a cross

between iron eagles and top guy. It is full of short cut keystrokes. I've
only mastered the racing part and the demo gives you ten minutes of flight
time.
Hope this helps you out.
Ron

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!