From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Zachary Kline
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game recommendations.

Hi,
    I know there has been some fairly extensive discussion on the topic of
access to Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2002.  That has a lot of detail--more

than you probably want. It is not combat-oriented, nor is it perfectly
accessible.  Nevertheless I've played it off and on and I'm sure some folks
on this list with more experience than I will be able to give you some
information on getting started with it.  For that matter, I'd like to try it

again myself.
Hope this helps,
Zack.