Does he change in a pay phone booth? I hope not, because more and more people are now using cell phones!

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <tw...@usagames.us>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's Monopoly question

Hi,
This sounds like a job for Software Man! Programs faster than a speeding bullet. Writes code like a steaming locomotive. Able to write AI in a single thought. Its a bird, its a plane, no its Software Man! A human being from a far away galaxy with powers unlike mear mortals. He uses his powers to write software for truth, justice, and the American way.
<Laugh>

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Dark,

Allot of people do now play my monopoly game in chat rooms, skype calls, party phone chat lines etc. I do not see the need to be able to enter the number of the dice roll. You just have one person as the game master running the game and doing as the player wants on their turn.

Now as I said to Ari about the multiple computer players in the game.
The thing is, the artificial intelligence for multiple computer players is beyond my artificial intelligence programming ability. Truthfully it was a real strain on my brain just to have one computer player. Now to have more than one and have them do things like initiate and make trades, I just don't want to put my brain over the edge and it still not work out. I mean it took several versions just to get one computer player to play and not have lots and lots of complaints about it's abilities.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA