You can actually run the games without installing the Winkit file. I used to do that all the time before I realized that the Winkit file actually organizes the games into a workable order. Before that I was always having to go to the c:\program files\kitchensinc\game name folder (I usually created that last manually), in order to play the game. As I'm sure you can imagine that got annoying real fast. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's Monopoly question

Okay Jim, fair enough, ---- it's your game afterall, it was just a thought.

as to the winkit file, one reason i wanted to update the entry pages for all of your games was precisely to stop people from making that mistake. As I said, all of them now contain information on the Winkit file, so theoretically people shouldn't make that mistake as often, ----- of course that also depends upon said people actually bothering to read the game page, ---- which is probably just about as likely as people reading the pages of your site, lol!

At least though i can relax in the thought that audiogames.net isn't contributing to the situation.

Beware the Grue!