window thing (that needs to be done in the install > program too), or were you
getting weerd error messages.> > Beware the grue!> > Dark.> ----- Original
Message ----- > From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>> To: "'Gamers
Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>> Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008
12:31 PM> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unable to Install emon> > > >I couldn't get
it to isntall on xp, I eventually gave up> >> >> > -----Original Message----->
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On> >
Behalf Of dark> > Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:28 AM> > To: Gamers
Discussion list> > Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unable to Install emon> >> > Hi.> >>
> Trenton mathews actually found a way of installing Eamon delux on Vista a> >
while ago (I was looking it up for a friend earlier which is why I know).> >> >
See http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org/msg38398.html> >> > As to
any specifics, you'll have to ask Trenton sinse I'm obviously > > running> > Xp
hhere so haven't had this problem.> >> > Hth.> >> > Beware the Grue!> >> >
Dark.> > ----- Original Message -----> > From: "piotru["
<piterm...@interia.pl>> > To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>> >
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:59 AM> > Subject: [Audyssey] Unable to
Install emon> >> >> >> Hey all,> >> I decided to try emon, and, well,> >> 16
bit MS-DOS Subsystem> >> C:\EmonTemp\install.exe> >> This system does not
support fullscreen mode. Choose 'Close' to terminate> >> the> >> application.>
>> Close Ignore> >> I unpacked the zip to a folder called EmonTemp as the error
said. how do > >> I> >> >> install it? I'm running vista ultimate, using
jaws9.0 as my screen > >> reader.> >> ---> >> Gamers mailing list __
Gamers@audyssey.org> >> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to> >>
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.> >> You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at> >>
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.> >> All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at> >>
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.> >> If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the management of the> >> list,> >> please send E-mail to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.> >> >> > ---> > Gamers mailing list __